Fuel Transfer Pump
Fuel Transfer Pump
Grab your Discounted Fuel Transfer Pump while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 200-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to The Normal Price. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! Limit to 4 per customer max!
Did your car run out of fuel? Or you need to gas up your generator? Now you can easily transfer liquid from one receptacle to another with the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump. This handheld pump eliminates manual siphoning and lets you quickly transfer gas, water, and other non-corrosive liquid without dirtying or tiring your hands.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- No more manual siphoning. If you've ever tried to pour gasoline directly from a can into another vehicle or generator, you'll know how dangerous and messy it can be. That's where the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump comes in handy. It’ll make transferring gas convenient, stress-free, and hazard-free. It automatically pumps liquid and transfers 6 quarts per minute.
- No more wasting. It helps prevent leaks and overflows.
- Different liquid, same pump. The Electric Liquid Transfer Pump can also transfer water (non-drinking), oil, and other non-corrosive liquids. You can also use it to pump water out of a clogged sink, transfer water out of an aquarium, fill your lawnmower with gas, and more.
- Portable. Battery-operated and lightweight, it’s easy to carry anywhere with you.
- A useful tool. It’s a useful tool for the garage, basement, bathroom, shop, yard, and is great to keep in your car in case of emergencies.
How to operate:
1. First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover. Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover. Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container. Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid. Then Only Press The Button. Press the button again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
2. When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump. Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
- Do not turn on the switch when the suction pipe outside of the supply container.
- It is normal that some transferred liquid may leak outside the tube. This leaking happens due to the pressure release to avoid the liquid reaches the battery area.
- Any non-corrosive liquids such as gas, diesel, and water (NOT Drinking Water), etc.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click BUY NOW to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We Also Recommend
Wood Burning Tool - Wood Burning Kit - Wood Burning Pen
Wireless Car Charger - Wireless Charging Car Mount - Automatic Clamping Wireless Car Charger Mount